Businesses facing supply chain challenges over the past year have been compelled to quickly adapt to survive; many turning to logistics consulting firms to enact comprehensive programs for waste reduction and cost savings while striving to maintain quality.
Reputable logistics consulting companies will evaluate your business’ current supply chain to identify areas for improvement and present a workable solution. Change in demand or disruption of delivery of raw materials due to inclement weather, geopolitical issues or health crises can severely cripple businesses that do not have alternate suppliers or streamlined processes in place to speed up communications.
How are Logistic Consulting Services Unique from Internal Logistics Management?
Logistics management consulting offers in depth analysis of every stage of raw materials/product movement to identify waste, bottlenecks, workflow efficiency, strategies for growth and more. Should a company wish to introduce a new product, a new method, a new business arm, or support significant growth, the logistics consulting expertise can guide the business to make money-saving decisions, speed up production, improve efficiency, and ultimately, improve profitability. These savings can show up as lean manufacturing principles applied at various workflow stages over time or improvements in fulfillment and shipping policies to eliminate waste.
The experience a logistics consultant has had in the industry allows him to offer proven solutions for your type of business, something an internal manager normally does not bring to the table. LJM Group brings over one hundred years of combined experience and a history of many successes to each client’s situation. We offer actionable transportation and logistics consulting to make a positive impact in your bottom line, right away.
As your logistics consulting firm, LJM Group provides the tools your business needs to streamline processes, create transparency, and reduce labor hours:
- Profitability Tool – Identify the most and least profitable products in your inventory, from a logistical standpoint.
- Flat Rate Pricing Tool – Data mining to identify your optimal flat rate shipping price to maximize the customer experience while minimizing any loss.
- Matching Reports – TruCost reporting to quantify your estimated Carrier costs against actual accessorial fees.
- Facility Rationalization Studies – Review analysis to reveal the ideal distribution center location.
- Client Rate Tables – Customized charge-back models for internal implementation by your IT staff.
- Competitor Pricing Comparison Analysis – Ensure your rates and strategy are competitive in your industry.
- Ship-from-Store Distribution Model Implementation – Initiate distribution from your existing brick & mortar stores to speed up order turnaround-time, while increasing store traffic.
- Shipping System Recommendations – Evaluation of your existing parcel system and offer recommendations for improved services to better suit your needs.
Your business can adapt and thrive in any tumultuous logistics climate with the guidance of sophisticated and experienced logistics consulting services LJM Group offers.
We will evaluate your current Carrier Agreement using industry benchmarks, review your shipping profile, and assist in contract negotiations on your behalf, taking advantage of every possible discount available to you. We will optimize your parcel shipping processes and improve your overall efficiency.
Why not give us a call today to inquire about our logistics services and receive your free analysis?