Why Do You Need a Third-Party Logistics Consultant?
The pricing experts at LJM Group are the premier 3rd-party logistics consultants for parcel invoice auditing and contract negotiating. We have the tools and the knowledge to perfect your supply chain strategy and improve your carrier rates.
The Price of Ignorance
Carriers strategically withhold information, leaving you in the dark about potential opportunities to save money. The carriers use your ignorance of their convoluted pricing to their advantage. There is profit in confusion! Logistics play a huge role in your business’s success, and you need to do everything you can to ensure you are not losing potential profits to parcel carriers.
As former employees of UPS, FedEx, DHL and other parcel and freight carriers, we understand the complicated world of parcel carrier contracts, including:
● What aspects are negotiable and how to ask properly
● Where you can see savings dependent on your company’s shipping patterns
Through our proprietary software, analysis, and thorough audits, we determine the best ways to streamline your company’s logistics and spot all potential savings. Throughout your audit, our expertise makes it easy for us to uncover mistakes and overcharges for aspects such as late delivery, large package surcharges, rate variance, dimensional weights and more —all of which can be easily overlooked when you don’t know what to look for.
Empower Yourself with a Winning Partnership
How do you know how low the carriers will go on your parcel agreements? You don’t.
1. The complex pricing structures of these parcel carrier agreements are difficult for companies to navigate on their own.
2. As 3rd-party logistics consultants, we review hundreds of carrier contracts each year.
3. We track and manage over 200 million packages yearly and over $2 billion in spend.
4. We understand the intricacies of parcel carrier agreements and know how to get you the best contract possible.
Our logistics consultants have the tools and the industry-insider knowledge necessary to help you achieve savings of 10-25% annually on shipping, so that you can focus on your core business.
How does your carrier contract compare to your competitors? Contact us to get an analysis of your current contract, completely risk-free.