Are you a college student pursuing a career in logistics or supply chain management?
Funded by LJM Group, the Movers & Shakers Scholarship is an annual scholarship offered to qualified students and researchers looking to make a difference by reducing supply chain costs without compromising customer service.
College students majoring in Transportation, Logistics or Supply Chain Management.PhD or Masters-level students conducting research in Transportation, Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
Eligible majors include but are not limited to:
- Supply Chain Management (SCM); Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Logistics/Transportation Management
- Operations Management
- Business Administration degrees with concentrations in logistics or supply chain management
- Must be living and attending school in the United States
- Must be enrolled full time in a qualifying bachelors, masters or doctoral program
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- 1-2 letters of recommendation
- Show a clear commitment to supply chain management, logistics/transportation, operations, systems design or industrial distribution industries. Ways to demonstrate this commitment may include relevant coursework, internships or other industry experience, and/or related projects or research.
- Scholarship awards must be used for costs relating to tuition, fees, books or other costs associated with attending school full-time.
award of $2500:
For students submitting an 800-word essay introducing themselves, outlining their career goals in today’s supply chain community and discussing a logistics or ecommerce trend that is changing the face of the global supply chain.
For students submitting a 400-word essay introducing themselves and a VIDEO outlining their career goals in today’s supply chain community and discussing a logistics or ecommerce trend that is changing the face of the global supply chain.
award of $1000
For students submitting a 500-word essay introducing themselves and outlining their career goals in today’s supply chain community.