Automate one of your organization’s most tedious and time-consuming tasks
LJM Group provides an all-inclusive small parcel invoice Auditing, Coding, Bill Payment and Reporting process that will be customized to meet your specific parameters, inclusive of cost accounting standards.
Do You Really Have Time For Ledger Coding?
The administration of shipping expenses, sorting thru carrier invoices and general ledger processing can monopolize valuable company time that would be better spent on core business operations. We will synchronize the workflow that relates to your shipping expenses and restructure your processes so that your resources can be spent elsewhere.
Why our Automated G/L Coding and Bill-Pay Services is right for you:
- Eliminate the endless manual data-entry process as you know it
- Gain better assessment of your metrics with a data reorg, exposing clearer insights into your transportation spend
- Marked savings will be considerable; distinct accuracy will be explicit
- Increased analysis into your direct costs will outline an effective budget
FIND OUT HOW MUCH YOU COULD BE SAVING
Sort, Code, and Pay Your Small Parcel Invoices with LJM’s Automated Service!
Parcel carriers like to keep you in the dark about their late fees, sometimes even adding additional fees for not paying your late fees. Our custom G/L coding and payment services make Bill-Pay painless and seamless. LJM will follow your shipping spend from start to finish, guaranteeing consistency, accuracy, and prompt results.
About Our Process:
- Customized data capture and G/L coding for cost allocation is applied
- Invoices are shared, with all essential backup for audit and data entry
- Weekly general ledger reports are sent to the client for approval
- Upon approval, invoices are funded by clients; LJM ensures all terms per client contracts are met
- LJM administrates proprietary bill payment accounts for all clients
- Clients have complete admittance to their freight payment accounts
Included in All Client Reporting:
- Customized weekly reports of all invoices audited, coded, funded and paid
- Customized weekly G/L reports reflecting cost allocations
- Customized monthly carrier reports
- “Trending Analysis” reports with your company’s specified parameters
Your time saved, plus the insights gained from using LJM’s Auditing, Coding, Bill-Pay and Reporting Services for your small parcel and freight invoices, will return vast benefits that will be paramount to transforming your business operations.